After the great success of the Silent Auction at last years tournament we have put together another great selection of items for auction at the 2015 Mitchell’s Bay Open.
This package will include the following items from the world leaders in waterfowl hunting.
- Weatherby PA-08 Waterfowler Max-5 shotgun features a lightweight and durable injection molded synthetic stock, dependable dual bar pump action, and swivel studs. Realtree Waterfowler MAX-5 is a multiuse camo that combines cattails, reeds, cane and grasses to provide ideal concealment in flooded marshes, mud flats and fields.
- $100 Sponsor Membership to Delta Waterfowl Foundation. The Duck Hunters Organization. Membership includes a sponsor hat, t-shirt and a one year subscription to the Delta Waterfowl Magazine.
Sure-Shot Game Calls. The call that started it all! Since 1959, Sure Shot Game Calls has been the leader in the industry for producing top quality game calls. Voted one of the top 10 products at the 2015 Shot Show in Las Vegas. Winner will receive a combo set of the 650 Mallard and Canada Goose calls. “What more would you want?”
- Seal 1. One firearm cleaning kit. Manufacturers of “High Speed” archery and gun care products. Green engineered CLP Plus. Full spectrum high end products. The CLP used by Navy Seals!!!
- Environ Metal Inc. Hevi – Steel. 25 rounds of Hevi-Steel shot shells. All-steel shot shell brings you more speed with increased knockdown power! “I didn’t come this far to miss!”
- Value of package $800.00
Canadian Strong & Free Antique Cherry Hoody
With True North Strong on the Sleeve.
14-oz, 50/50 cotton/polyester preshrunk fleece Air jet spun yarn for a softer feel and reduced pilling Double lined hood Set-in sleeves Pouch pocket Rib knit cuffs and waistband Quarter-turned Dyed-to-match drawstring.
This is the Hoody being promoted by Don Cherry, Percentage of the cost of this Hoody Supports Our Veterans & their Families!
Retail Value is $40.00
Handmade Custom Fishing Net by Bruce Farrell
This net is handmade from local hardwoods, Maple, Tiger Maple and Walnut. It features a large net hoop and deep net bag with shorter handle which makes it ideal for use on boats, canoes, kayaks or personal pontoons. To insure durability the steam bend wood strips were glued together with marine grade epoxy and finished with marine grade urathane.
The net hoop size is 17 x 20.5 inches
- Handle length is 17 inches
- Overall length is 37.25 inches
- Hoop is made from strips of Walnut and Tiger Maple
- Handle is Maple
- Custom brass eyelet with paracord strap
Value is $140.00
Bidding will begin at the Thursday night Registration meeting and continue through Friday and Saturday at the Marine Park Marina Office Building. Auction Winners will be announced at the Final Weigh-in Saturday.